Following is the checklist for application to the CFCA Homeschool division.
- Completed application (CFCA admission application)
- Application Fee submitted
- Submission of report cards ( two previous years)
- Submission of standardized testing
- Meeting with Upper School Principal to determine eligibility
- Decision made for enrollment
- Completed Financial Worksheet and payment arrangement developed with business office
CFCA requirements for Homeschool participation:
- All Homeschool families are required to sign CFCA’s statement of faith.
- All Homeschool families follow the CFCA Parent-Student Handbook.
- All Homeschool families follow the CFCA 24/7 Handbook policy.
- All Homeschool families follow the CFCA dress code policy.
- All Homeschool students are permitted on campus 15 minutes prior to the start of their class and are required to be picked up 15 minutes after the completion of their class.
- All Homeschool students must sign in on campus through the CFCA front desk.
- Enrollment in the CFCA Homeschool division does not permit students to participate in all CFCA activities (ie: Homecoming, Spring Formal, Graduation, and other events designed for CFCA full time students).
- Students enrolled in CFCA full time division may not opt to participate in the Homeschool division without approval from the Head of School’s office and the fulfillment of the CFCA enrollment agreement.